Dr Ravi Cooray
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) 2005
- Fellow of the Australia and New Zealand college of Anaesthetists (FANZCA) 2015
- Graduate Certificate in Clinical Ultrasound (Melbourne) 2015
- Provisional fellow in Hepato-billiary and liver transplant surgery (FMC)-2014 South Australian and Northern Territory rotational anaesthetic training scheme (SANTRATS) 2010-2014.
- Resident medical officer –Modbury (2008-2010)
- Staff Specialist Anaesthetist –Flinders Medical Centre 2015
- Specialist Anaesthetist – Specialist Anaesthetic Services 2016
Hepato–biliary and Liver transplant surgery, Orthopaedic surgery, Regional Anaesthesia, Obstetric Anaesthesia, Perioperative medicine – Currently completing a Diploma in Perioperative Medicine Monash University.